Bindy Installation Guide
To install Bindy, follow the instructions below based on where you acquired it from:
Unity Asset Store
If you acquired Bindy from the Unity Asset Store, you can install it via the Package Manager. Here’s how:
- Open Unity and navigate to the Package Manager.
- Find Bindy in your list of purchased assets under the ‘My Assets’ section of the Asset Store.
- Click the ‘Import’ button to install it into your project.
If you acquired Bindy from the Doozy Store, you can download the unitypackage from your Dashboard on the website under the API Downloads section. Here’s how:
- Download the unitypackage file from your Doozy Store Dashboard.
- Open Unity and navigate to ‘Assets’ > ‘Import Package’ > ‘Custom Package’.
- Select the downloaded unitypackage file and click ‘Import’.
Doozy UI Manager PRO
If you acquired Bindy as part of the Doozy UI Manager PRO, it will get automatically installed when importing the Doozy UI Manager PRO unitypackage in your project.
After installing Bindy, you can find all the files for it in the ‘Doozy’ folder under Assets.
If you have any questions or concerns about installing or using Bindy, you can join the community on Discord at https://discord.doozyui.com to connect with other developers and get help. You can also contact our support team via our support channel at http://support.doozyui.com/. We’re always here to help you get the most out of Bindy!